We want everyone who visits Dr. Darrin Combs’ website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding which is why we have added an accessibility statement and page.
What are we doing?
To help us make our website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone. Here are some helpful links to make your internet browsing more accessible brought to you by the Social Security Administration.
- You can use your computer to read web pages out loud
- You can use the keyboard to navigate between screens
- You can increase text size
- You can magnify your screen
- You can change background and text colors
- You can make your mouse pointer more visible, however, this is a Windows only feature
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on our website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +1 (317)873-6999
- Get in touch with us at https://darrinrcombsdmddentist.com/contact/